Thursday, November 14, 2019

Design Web And Mobile App











About:

Then you are in the right place! I am a professional app designer with the experience to design you a unique mobile app

YOU WILL GET:

  •  All source files jpg, psd, png and pdf.
  • UNLIMITED RIVISIONS until you satiesfied.
  • All separated layer high quality(300ppi) icon and buttons images.


What I need?

Before you order any gig, please give me the following description:

How many screens do you need me to design for your app?

Your logo

Wireframe sketches flow (If possible)

Description of your app activity and app content.

Description of your organization and its target audience.

Color preferences (If any).

Inspirational design or app examples (If any).

Competitor's apps. (If any).

Other Information (If any).




  • Note : I am not an app developer - I can only design how your app will look.


 I'm happy to do REVISIONS UNLIMITED TIMES until you satisfied I'm happy to do REVISIONS UNLIMITED TIMES until you satisfied also create my skill better .

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job,

:

thank you😊

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment