Saturday, October 31, 2020

Develop Custom Ios App, Android App, Web App, Admin Portal, From Scratch











About:

 Nice to connect with you!





 You're highly welcome to my GIG. 




IMPORTANT: BEFORE ORDERING, SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR APP IDEA SO I CAN GIVE A PRICE AND TIMEFRAME!


Hi. I'm an Expert in Android | IOS | WEb l UI/UX Design with many successful projects running on Play Store & iTunes.


The price may vary depending on what type of application and features you want.


  • I have expertized in many types of Web, iOS and  Android applications:



  • Dating apps



  • Taxi Apps



  • Paypal based app



  • In-App Purchases app



  • Exercise/Health app



  • Image editing app (only Sticker and Text)



  • Media sharing app



  • Barcode/QR code scanner app (Camera)



  • Email based app 



  • SMS based app



  • Events app



  • Sports app



  • Google Map app



  • Offline Map GPS tracking app



  • Offline Map routing app



  • Database (Encrypted)



  • Syncing of data



  • Chatting and location sharing 



  • Employee time tracking



  • Camera based apps



  • Tourist Guide App





  • Recipes App






  • Picture gallery App




  • Information sharing social App



    Free Free to Contact me!!!



    Thanks 











Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for a great job. I am very pleased with the outcome, and I appreciate your attention to detail. The work was done SUPER QUICKLY! And it was completed perfectly to spec.Can't wait to start our next project together! Thank you so much!!!

:

Thanks for the Tips Ma

:

He did an excellent job. Everything is done qualitatively and very quickly. I am very grateful for the work. He even suggested improvements where relevant, and when I asked for minor changes he carried them out without any hassle. I look forward to further cooperation. Highly recommended.

:

Everything is done qualitatively and very quickly. He did an excellent job and delivered quickly. He even suggested improvements where relevant, and when I asked for minor changes he carried them out without any hassle. I am very grateful for the work. I am very grateful for the work. I was really glad to cooperate with Joserin

:

Joserin is an absolute professional and consistently displays a vast working knowledge of the various aspects within the App Development process. Sincerely, she's a Great Programmer. highly recommend, if you're in need of Honest Developer. Very Creative, Action Oriented




No comments:

Post a Comment