Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Create An Engaging White Board Animation











About:

Hello, I will create a colorful whiteboard animation with special effects. 

I have over 7 years of experience in creating videos like this.


NOTE: You must provide a script to facilitate your job


Male/Female voice over, accents available: American. Contact me if you want any other accent. i can offer other accents for extra charges.


Please Note: I use library/stock images with commercial rights, I do not create custom images. I don't do fake testimonials, sexual content or profanity. The quality of videos will be the same throughout the packages.


I will be glad to work with you on this project to deliver the best output you can ever think of.

Thanks for checking out my gig...I hope to hear from you soon...Good luck!


Reviews


:

He was very fast with the delivery and did exactly what i asked of him. I enjoyed his communication skills and will highly recommend him to anyone who may need the services he offer.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment