Thursday, October 29, 2020

Create An Animated Video In 72 Hours











About:

My name is Mitch and I’m and experienced animator with a fast response rate that’s out of this world!

My top package includes script writing, a male or female studio recorded voiceover, voiceover sync, customized animations, background music, unlimited animation revisions!

I provide quality work that is effective and shows results!

I can create a video of any length for you.  Message me for a custom quote today.

Why Choose Me?

I will handle all aspects of your video 

Scriptwriting, Studio Voice Over, Video Creation, and Unlimited Free Revisions!

I work full time on Fiverr so I am available 24/7 for your video needs.

Unlimited Free Animation Revisions Included to Ensure 100% satisfaction!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mitch is very professional and great and what he does. He is also affordable and was willing to help me get exactly what I wanted with our budget. I would highly recommend working with Mitch! :)

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience!

Seller's Response:

Mitch is a rockstar! Absolutely knocked it out of the park. We were so impressed and will definitely be using him for future projects! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Great experience!

Seller's Response:

What can we say, Mitch is excellent and did a custom gig for us, any little change was not hard for him and we can't wait to publish this explainer video, Mitch we will be back.




No comments:

Post a Comment