Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Make Augmented Reality Application With Vuforia Cloud Service











About:

If you want to add Augmented Reality animations and other such things in your existing or new application then you are at right place.

I will give you a complete working Augmented Reality application according to your requirement.

Most popular SDKs like Vuforia, EasyAR, ARcore etc would be integrated in the application whichever will be needed

You can contact for services like

Photo/Video playing on Visiting card or Poster

2 Displaying of 3D models and its animations

Home decoration stuff in Augmented Reality

4 Database and cloud linking of your application with AR SDKs

5 Giving work a life with innovative AR display

etc

And many other features according to your requirements



Don't hesitate to contact me. Once you talk about your requirement, i will give you a sure solution according to your requirement

****100% satisfaction and on time delivery!****

Kindly inform me with your complete requirement first before placing an order. Efficient job and work on time is guaranteed as I believe in strong customer/client relationship

My Portfolio



If you want to check my previous work then just contact me. I will send you my previous work examples

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect Service

Seller's Response:

He did an amazing job! Created what I've asked for. very patient with me and also fast delivery!

Seller's Response:

I am glad that you liked the work.

Seller's Response:

I would highly recommend Sanaullah.

:

Thank you very much Daniel.




No comments:

Post a Comment