Thursday, October 29, 2020

Design A Professional Shopify Store











About:

Hey, Alex here.

I am a web designer for e-commerce websites. Here to give your store a professional branded look and increase your sales.

I have been blessed to design for some high profile clients. One being the famous clothing brand FurGod, whose clothes are worn by Floyd Mayweather, Megan Trainor and other celebs.

The design of a store can make or break it.

Get it right and your store will have;

- Increased sales 

- A beautiful, sleek & professional feel 

- Trustworthiness 

- Happy customer experience 

- Repeat customers

That's where I come in.

With over 3+ years of experience designing Shopify stores and a prior 5 years experience in design, I know what is needed for a store to convert.

- Sleek, professional design 

- Fast loading speeds on all pages 

- Social proof 

- Phycological triggers 

- A store that's easy to navigate 

- Interactive pages that sell

Do you have a project that needs the above? Let's have a chat.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I never saw a perfect website before. He nailed it all the time when he does something new. Trust me on this. You can't get anyone better than him. He's mad creative and patient. He always keep up with communication. I couldn't see my self have better Qwinnahqueens website.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I loved designing your store, you had great images and I am really excited to see you succeed and might be ordering from you soon 😁 all the best

:

Absolutely amazing seller!! Phenomenal work without having to provide a ton of guidance. He took the time to really understand my needs and delivered brilliant work with great design. Overall, he was super fast and stayed up really late to meet my deadline. Will definitely be working with him again on future web projects. 100% highly recommend!!

:

Thank you so much for that. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you on this project. To many more 😃

:

Couldn't compliment him and thank him enough for his work. Amazing from day one, great creativity, and done everything right and more !




No comments:

Post a Comment