Thursday, October 29, 2020

Design Or Redesign Squarespace Website











About:

If you want to get a responsive website or want to redesign your existing website with a dynamic look, then you're on the right gig.

I am an expert in Squarespace and I’ll make a perfect square space website for you.

I am not only a designer but also a creative concept provider. Please share your Business ideas and next I will make it happen.

 What I need from your side:

  • Squarespace account details (login and access)
  • Templates that you like (you can check that in Squarespace template)
  •  All the pages category names with content.
  • Social media links if you want to connect them with your website.

  • Logo (if you have)

 Here are My Services:

  • E-comers functionality
  • Website will be designed professionally 
  • 100% user-friendly and Responsive
  • Great content arrange on Layout
  • Variation of colors selection 
  • I will be support for a long time after delivery
  • Every decision will be taking based on your permission and opinion
  • SEO optimized
  • Unlimited revision

If you have any questions?

Please feel free to send me a message before placing an order to get a clear understanding of what you are looking for.  





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I couldn't recommend anyone better.

Seller's Response:

great job!

Seller's Response:

HE WAS EVERYTHING I NEEDED AND MORE!!! He communicated beautifully, he helped every step of the way and did whatever I asked!!! He was amazing in following up and through!!! Book him for all of your web design needs he’s amazing at his job and I’m so glad that I went with his services! He’s a credit to his profession!

:

Thank you so much.

:

excellent job as always




No comments:

Post a Comment