Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Convert Ai Illustrator To Powerpoint Template











About:

Do you having trouble to edit your document in editing software?



Let's say, you need to convert the document you have, and you go to Fast Online Document Converter, but it's not working well and you not satisfied even with premium services?



Here is the ANSWER! I can convert your Illustrator document into PowerPoint document with high precision and editable object.



In this gig, I will convert your Illustrator document you have into PowerPoint document. In PowerPoint, I will convert your document with carefuly, with ZERO error, correct format, correct margin, correct line and space, and easily to edit by you later.



NO! I'm not copying paste method if you asking, my work will make you satisfied!



My convert service covers all things you need, such as:



  1. CV

  2. Resume
  3. Calendar
  4. Proposal
  5. Envelope
  6. Stationery
  7. Letterhead
  8. Invoice
  9. Presentation
  10. Any kind of graphic or document you want to convert it to PowerPoint document.



All object is editable, you can printing well in the end if you need to print it.



If you ask "You can convert Microsoft PowerPoint to Illustrator too?" I said YES!



Don't hesitate to contact me before placing your order, or you can Start to ORDER.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication, quality product, & fast turnaround.

:

High quality, on time delivery, and great communication!

:

Very responsive (in less than a half day for my request), nice job on converting the AI to PPT. I made a few adjustments because it was faster to do it myself with the easy to PPT rather than to ask for it. Would definitely work again with Broewnis

:

Great work! Thanks!

:

Very well done, easy to communicate with seller and final product is up to expectation




No comments:

Post a Comment