Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Fix Bugs And Add Features In Your Android App











About:

I'm doing Masters in Computer Science from Germany and over 5 years of development experience. I specialize in mobile application development like Android and iOS using Java, Kotlin and Swift. I will also upload app on Play Store after work done.



I also provide full package with app, web and design. You get all the things from here without facing many sellers.


I Will:

  • Make Food Delivery App
  • Grocery App
  • E-commerce App
  • Point Of Sale App
  • Management App
  • GPS tracking App


Please Note:
  • I MAKE Custom Apps

  • I MAKE Admin Panel
  • I MAKE App Design


Feel free to contact me for discuss projects.
Thanks


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, I was worried about the App listing on Google Play Store, you saved me. Very professional and helpful. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer as expected!

:

I'm really glad you're pleased! Thanks so much for the gig, and I look forward to working with you more!

:

Good Experience.

:

Yes, the seller is good at Java.




No comments:

Post a Comment