Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Build Ecommerce Site With Wordpress And Woo











About:

About This Gig



I will create e-commerce site as your requirments.
Add any Custom Woocommerce Features to your Store.



WooCommerce Futures

====================

➥ Woocommerce setup

➥ Product upload
➥ Add Coupon Codes & Discounts

➥ Integrate Payment method 

➥ MailChimp Automation

➥ MailChimp Email template 
➥ Woocommerce Shipping Method Set up

Dynamic pricing for your site 

 Facebook Pixel for WooCommerce
➥  Product attribute variations
➥ YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier

➥ WooCommerce LightBox
➥ YITH Woocommerce Quickview
PDF Invoices & Packing Slips + mail
Price Based on Country(PBC)
➥ YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
➥ YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter
➥ YITH WooCommerce Compare
➥ YITH WooCommerce Gift Cards
➥ jet woo & product showcase

➥ Stripe/ Square Debit/Credit Card - Payment Gateway - For Australia, Canada, Japan, United Kingdom, And United States Based Shop



Why Choose Me?
==============
✔ Fast Delivery
✔ Unlimited Revision.
✔ 24/7 Support.
✔ 100% client satisfaction



Visit latest work: najirahamed.com

behance.net/najirahamed



NOTE: Before order please message me 



Thanks

Najir

Reviews


:

The seller did ALOT of work fixing a very complex website problem for me. He really helped me out and went above and beyond for me. You would be very happy to book him now.

:

Great communication and I felt confident handing over my login credentials. He staying in touch with me and fixed my problem so quickly it was fantastic. I will be using Naj again in the future.

:

Najirahamed work was outstanding and he was very patient. His professionalism and work ethic is second to none. I will continue to work with his for any of my future projects. I highly recommend him to my colleagues and friends.

:

the best seller on fiverr, no doubt. he provides on time, even few hours before, gets the right requirments, gives his 100% and a perfectionist. very reliable as well as professional. i'm sure i will contact him again for future orders! thanx, man

:

Good quick work! Thanks dude, look forward for the next order with you!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment