Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Architectural And Structural Drawings In Autocad











About:

Hey ! This is Shafiqul, I am representing here as a professional team of architecture & civil engineers, If you need complete house plan or factory plan please contact with me  through inbox.



I consider myself as a responsible person, hard worker and committed with each work am given to do. I guarantee I’ll do my best in your project and you will be satisfied with the result. Do not hesitate on contact me.

package includes:
  • Converting old files / hand drawn floor plans into CAD.
  • Modifications in a floor plan you have according your requirements.
  • Drawing detailed and high quality plans.
  • Modifying a floor plan using our knowledge to create amazing and high quality spaces.
  • Fast delivery.


optional drawings(not included in the package but you can purchase additionally)



  • Foundation plan
  • House sections
  • Framing plan
  • Typical wall sections
  • Typical framing details
  • Building plan
  • Factory plan details
 THE PACKAGE CAN BE MODIFIED BASED ON YOUR REQUIREMENT AND BUDGET



WHY ME?



Professional team support with more than 5 years experience 

document support

customer demand & priority

fast delivery



PLEASE CONTACT THROUGH INBOX FOR DETAILS.

THANKS 

SHAFIQUL



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment