Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Build Full Professional Website Using Rise Thrive Theme And Plugins











About:

Hi There


Are you planning to make a WordPress based website or landing pages? Looking for beautiful design, lightweight & light speed website for your business? 


I have a complete web develop package for your site. I will build your website from scratch to full functional working site. Site will be lightweight, responsive, faster loading & beautiful designed. Checkout what I'm offering in this package below \/


What I am offering


For Websites: 


  • Complete site creating service. 
  • Building high quality, responsive and light speed to load faster.
  • Fully secured & safe site from unauthorized access.
  • Responsive design for all devices, desktop, mobile & tables.


Landing Pages:


  • Building high converting landing page to increase customers.
  • Setup Option, Sales, Leads & Membership Funnels.
  • Integrate AutoResponder & Mail Services.


What you will get



  • Fast Support.
  • Lifetime product updates.
  • Will Install mandatory plugins & theme.
  • Will Secure your website from unauthorized access.
  • Will activate full agency licence.
  • Including 30 days after sales support


100% Satisfaction & I will add 30 days after sales. If you face any problem I will fix them.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

2nd time to work with Happy Desk. We will be returning for more help. He went out of his way to make the job perfect. Came up with many suggestions for improvement. Site was beyond my requirements. Can say enough about Happy Desk. He is definitely my go to guy. Got 3 more jobs for him.

Seller's Response:

Really excellent client I have found on fiver. Pleasure to work with you. Always provide enough time & clear details to complete work perfectly. I want keep working with you. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

its been a pleasure working with Happydesk ! his creativity has surely set what will be engraved in my business.

Seller's Response:

Great experience to work with you. I hope we will do more projects soon. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

This seller was recommended to me and I was a little nervous because I didn't know him. I trusted my friend who recommended him to me, however the last two people who built a website for me delivered poor results. These results were amazing!!! He is very creative. I will use him again and again and recommend him to anyone. He went above and beyond what was expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment