Friday, April 17, 2020

Develop Android, Ios App Using React Native And Ionic











About:

Services Provided: Responsive react native and ionic App, Bug Fix, Android APP, IOS APP.



Hello WORLD ! I am Zohaib. I am a professional App developer with more than 5 years in application development and more than 3 years of experience in react native and ionic. This gig is for you if you want to get a  Native Android or IOS App with reasonable price. App will be according to google's guidelines .



MY OFFERED SERVICES ARE



  • Customized  Android and IOS Application
  • react native User Interface 
  • Extending Flutter App
  • Updating react native app with new Features.




Features Your App May Include:-



  • flexible App

  • Beautiful Design And Solid User Experience.
  • Website to App Conversion.
  • Notifications.
  • Social Media Integration.
  • Database Integration.
  • Location Services.
  • Google Maps Integration.
  • API Integration.
  • Database Integration.



If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. Your Questions will be appreciate



KIND Regards:



Btech01

Reviews


:

Quick delivery very professional, highly recommended

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment