Saturday, April 25, 2020

Create Augmented Reality For Your Business











About:

I'm expert in augmented reality, I will provide any kind of games and application for AR. I'm using latest technology for AR.

Here is few example of AR technologies in which I'm expert

1. ARCore provided by google work for both OS Android and iOS

2. ARKit Provided by apple work for only iOS

3. Vuforia provided Vuforia and available for both OS Android and iOS

4. WebAR



I'd like to increase your business through my Skill

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Jayesh was a pleasure to work with. Communication was streamlined, delivery was above expectations, and agility was maximal. Would recommend and work with Jayesh again!

Seller's Response:

Completed 4th project and very happy working with John Very supportive. Good communication I had lot of fun during this project Thanks again for order John

Seller's Response:

Very good and professional

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience with him Would like to work with him on more projects Thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Very nice outcome




No comments:

Post a Comment