Saturday, April 25, 2020

Fix Android And Ios App And Add New Features











About:

You need a quick bug fix. Your users are complaining about that bug. They've been asking for that feature foreverLet's get it done!



I'll be your go-to android and cross platform developer. I have expertise in fixing other people's code; I have over 3 years experience fixing bad, buggy, and cheaply-made code from other developers. If your iOS app is written in a native language Android app (Java or Kotlin), or if it's a c ross platform app (Flutter) I can help you.



Just a few of the services I offer:

  • Fix bugs
  • Update for android 10 

  • Update outdated dependencies

  • Localize apps

  • Switch out ad network IDs
  • Install ad network frameworks

  • Re-skin apps
  • Add features

  • Submit to app stores

  • ...and more (just ask)


Send me a message with a brief description of what you need taken care of, and I'll steer you to the lowest-cost package that will meet your needs.



Contact me today!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work and he fixed a complicated issue

:

Thanks alot :) its my honor to do work with you sir :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment