Saturday, April 25, 2020

Develop Any React Native Apps Or Fix Bugs











About:

I will develop a high-quality mobile app on both Android and iOS platform by using react-native. Mainly we can provide the following features to your app,



  • Redux integration
  • Saga middleware

  • Thunk middleware
  • Context API
  • Firebase Authentication
  • Firebase push notification
  • Firebase Cloud Firestore
  • React Native Map
  • Server integration
  • Video player
  • Socket integration
  • Icomoon
  • Navigations

  • Splash screen
  • and More


I have more than 2.5 years of industrial experience in React native and completed 3 React-native projects. Let me know if you're interested to work with me. Check the projects I involved,



apps.apple.com/gb/app/crockfit/id1424345325

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alex.crockfit



apps.apple.com/us/app/upflex/id1419605698

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.calcey.upflex




Note: Please contact me before ordering.

Thank you :D

Reviews


:

This project was handled very well. Excellent communication did exactly what I asked for and brought more insight to the project. As a result, my project turned out better than expected!

:

great job as usual

:

Good work. Excellent communication

:

Easy to communicate. fast response

:

service received promptly




No comments:

Post a Comment