Saturday, April 25, 2020

Create Your Radio Station Android App











About:

I will develop for you beautiful attractive radio app with good looking side menu bar where you provide your Facebook page, Twitter Page and your website page /contact us or whatever you want to add i can card it on the side menu bar. Add I can add more than one radio stations in app. 



If you want app without side bar menu then I can make it with Top menu or Table Menu as per your request.



If you want , you can earn money also through your radio station app.
Message me before you buy this gig.
I will let you know all about this and will provide you the demo app.




Reviews


:

Great service and fast delivery

:

great I'm delighted with the excellent work

:

Great developer, fast delivery and doing business again!!

:

Great job and fast service

:

I wouldn't recommend his service. He couldn't do what we wanted him to do. The App was designed by someone else. He agreed to develop for Android and iOS. He couldn't develop an App with a recording option. He did whatever he wanted. I cancelled the order. The draft development was uninstalled.




No comments:

Post a Comment