Monday, April 27, 2020

Publish Your Android App On Playstore Within 24 Hours











About:

I would like to introduce myself and my work. I am an Android developer & IOS

I'm a graphic designer & Social marketing with over 7 years of working experience.




I will Publish Android App to the Google Play Store. I am a professional android app developer with vast experience in building and publishing android app. Being an android developer, I have also my Play Store account so if you want to publish an android app to my play store account then I can provide you with the service.



  • (There will be 3 PlayStars published together)
  • Google Play Store +3 Store


I will provide you with the following services:



  • Uploading application on Google Play Store
  • Writing a short and long description for store listing (Pro package)
  • Providing Screenshots (Pro package)
  • Other important PlayStore details (Pro package)


I will need these details from client to publish android app



1- Signed apk

2- App name

3- App short description

4- App long description

5- App category

6- Screenshots minimum 3 required

7- App icon ( 512 x 512)

8- Feature graphic ( 1024w x 500h)

9- Whether it contains Ads or not

10- App visibility to countries

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment