Sunday, April 26, 2020

Design And Develop Native And Cross Platform Mobile App











About:

Hi, this is Babar Khan. 

I'm Full Stack Mobile App Developer with strong mobile app developer skills. 



I've worked on multiple projects: 



- Custom Business Application
- Restaurant Automation Systems
- ERPs
- Food Delivery
- Fintech

- Service Provider Apps
- Healthcare & Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Complete Point of Sales (POS) with Inventory Management
- QR Code scanning apps
- Finance & Banking systems
- Crypto wallets, Blockchain
- Payment Gateways

- Cloud Architecture solution



I've been working on these technologies since 2013:



-  Android Studio

- Xcode 

- Flutter 

- React Native

- Client - Server Architecture 

- Architectural Design Patterns - MVVM, MVP, MVC 

- Google Maps 

- Notifications 

- Real time Database

- Live Chat 

- UI/UX Design and a lot of. 



Project Execution Process:
I will first produce a prototype, get your input, code, test and deliver. After delivery is our ongoing support. 



we use PM tools like Trello, SCRUM, JIRA to give you control and transparency.


Shoot us an enquiry, I'll get back to you ASAP.

Regards, 

Babar Khan - Digital Transformation Solution

Reviews


:

So far so good

:

Babar made an android based Login screens for me, I needed it for my app - he accomplished it in just 2 days. His Android knowledge is exceptional. Liked his expert opinion he gave. Had no problem communicating. Will work for iOS app too very soon. 5 Stars all the way.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment