Sunday, April 26, 2020

Convert Your Website Into Cool Responsive Android App











About:

we’re offering you to convert your Website into fully responsive Android Application .



  •  I have 5+ years experience in Mobile Applications Development.
  •  Currently i am working in a software house as an mobile app developer and also running my own software house.


I will also add app icon You just need to give me

  1. Website URL
  2. Application name


This is a great way for improving your website/company traffic and users. 



Your app will  update automatically when you update your website.



Note:



1-You have to provide me your google account credentials ( email and password ) to integrate push notifications or upload to your play store account



2-I will also upload your app to your google PlayStore  account for free.



3- Please discuss requirements before ordering the gig 



Sincerely

Daniyal Irfan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

nice work really appriciate

Seller's Response:

Thankyou .

Seller's Response:

Thanks indeed. Excellent service, great to work with. I would recommend with no problems.

Seller's Response:

Thankyou .

Seller's Response:

Amazing service, very fast and professional, I will definitely order again!




No comments:

Post a Comment