Monday, April 27, 2020

Android Application Development











About:

I have been working 9+ years in mobile development with expertise in native app development for Android and IOS platform. 


Worked on various domain like Social Media, IOT ( NFC, Bluetooth, Beacon, BLE, External GPS, etc.), E-Commerce, F&B, Blockchain wallet application, AR View, etc.


Have a vast technology experience in Kotlin & Java for Android and Swift & Objective C in IOS (Using Xcode and Android Studio tool). Also, Got experience in Swift UI in IOS.


Also, have a very good experience with cross-platform app development using React Native and IONIC.



I will be very happy to help you out in bug fixing related to any UI technology. 



Customer satisfaction is my primary focus. 

I do not hesitate to move the extra mile to achieve my customer's satisfaction. 



100% refund
 in case of any variance in commitment. I assure you will be more than satisfied if you give me a chance.

Please contact through inbox before ordering to discuss details. 



Thank you!


NOTE: Always send a message your project details before ordering :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As usual Rizi delivered to my highest expectations, good communication Highly recommend

:

Rizi_ahmed is the best person I have worked with on fiverr So professional, listens, great communication and always replies to messages within 30 mins Delivers beyond expectations I would highly recommend him He did and still doing an amazing job for our company 100% would use him again

:

pleased with experience

:

thank you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment