Saturday, April 25, 2020

Create Flashcards Kids Learning Apps And Educational Games











About:

I have been working as a game designer and developer since 2016 I have developed and published many android and ios apps and games. I have worked with educational startups and have created several learning and educational games and for kids and toddlers.



In this gig you will find the flashcards learning app and game for kids and toddlers this is simple but fun app for young children to learn and pronounce the phonic alphabets and the following :



6 categories these colorful cards will help the child learn the basic words of the everyday world around us.



Categories of app:

* Alphabets

* Numbers

* Shapes

* Colors

* Fruits

* Animals



You can check my work before buying my gigs.



https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=abc.alphabets.phonics.song.toddlers.kid

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sumwas.abckidsworld



I can develop 2d educational android or ios app or game for kids and toddlers.

Reviews


:

This was was a very pleasant experience. I will definitly work with her again.

:

Quick response. I will definitely use her again. The app she created was beyond my expectations. I'm pleased with the app she created

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment