Saturday, April 25, 2020

Develop Android And IOS Apps Using React Native











About:

Expert Full Stack Developer who has a passion for modern web, mobile, cloud native and server-less technologies.I have Completed numerous large with 100% Satisfaction looking forward to also make career online.


More than 5 years of experience in software architecture, design, development, implementation and integration. 



  
Services I provide



  • UI/UX
  • Smooth Scrolling
  • Transitions
  • Splash Screen
  • App icon for diffident platform
  • Security
  • Third party API integration
  • Android SDK
  • IOS SDK
  • App in Purchases
  • Payment Integrations
  • Google Location Services
  • App Testing


I can work alone or If you have short time I also have a team of top notch Software Developers, Graphic Designers, Software Architecture Designers, Software testers and many mores.



The Most Important things you will get from me I think,
              
             ✔ Effective Communication
             ✔ Meeting Deadlines
             ✔ 100% satisfaction
             ✔ Privacy(Never shared with anyone else)
             ✔ Discrete Answers


Reviews


:

Anjum is very cool and understanding. He understood my needs and helped me step by step. I recommand him and i'll work with him again.

:

Great seller, replies soo quickly and attentive and on the ball!! He has helped so much with a last minute request, a very trustworthy full stack developer with PREMIUM standard :D

:

Great work. I have worked with Anjum in the past and will continue again in the future. His work is always great quality. Anjum always goes above and beyond what is expected. It is great working with him.

:

Great work

:

Best ever Recommend On time. High quality




No comments:

Post a Comment