Saturday, September 26, 2020

Build Android Application For You











About:

****PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG****

I am a Android Developer with 2+ years of software development experience. I am experienced in Android application development using Java and xml using Android Studio. I have developed 100+ apps in android Platform.



My skills in Mobile application development: 
  • Login with Social Media (Facebook, Google).
  • Google Play Services API (Maps, Location, Places).
  • Firebase (Remote Config, Cloud Messaging, Phone Auth).
  • 100% bug free app with Smooth Performance
  • Retrofit.
  • REST API
  • Glide, Picasso
  • SQLite.
  • Volley
  • Dagger 2

  • eCommerce
  • Payment Integration
Or any API Integration.



I am confident that my experience like android developer and my willingness to learn new things qualify me for consideration. I look forward to talking with you and discussing about your app in more detail. 



My services are:



  • Fast Delivery.
  • 100% attractive and responsive design
  • Clients satisfaction
  • Build logic

  • Deliver on time


Looking Forward to hearing from you.

Regards,



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience!! Nice seller professional attitude. thanks

Seller's Response:

Best hands in programming I've come across with. try him today and be happy for a well delivered app

:

Execellent!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Verified, trustworthy, good listener and a problem solver. He had all the solutions to my problems and gave a wonderful output in an app. Thank you so much for a perfect job well done




No comments:

Post a Comment