Sunday, April 26, 2020

Develop Your Android App Or Be Your Android App Developer











About:

Senior developer with 3 years of programming.



I'm an Android application developer with extensive experience in building high performance application.



My skills are (not limited to): -



Core Java, Android

  

- Material design

- Multi-screen support

- SQLite

- Firebase

- ExoPlayer

- Social Media Integration(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Google+, LinkedIn, Email, SMS)

- Google Map Api, GPS, Geo Location

- Camera, Photo sharing and managing

- Push notification

- Web Service, XML, JSON, RSS

- MySQL, SQLite

- SVN, Git



 It's important to me to build long term relationships with clients.



 I'm flexible with my working hours and am happy to work closely with any existing freelancers you work with.



 I look forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment