Sunday, March 29, 2020

Use React Native For Ios And Android App Development











About:

Why to work with me?



I am a professional mobile developer having 2+ years of experience. My apps look great on all screen sizes and have a very strong user feedback having no major or obvious bugs like crashing or lagging. also I will provide free maintenance for my work after delivery.



React Native:

It is a mobile development framework by Facebook which is the best among all hybrid frameworks because it isn't actually make a hybrid app but a 100% native app for both iOS and Android, so performance is not compromised but development is really fast and reliable.



Services:



UI/UX improvements.

Bug fixing in existing app.

Design improvements.

API integration.

Live Chat app.

Server API development to use it with app.

Firebase integration.

Push Notifications.

Social Logins.

Maps integration.

Location based app.

Camera, Audio/Video features.

Cross Device support

  -Login/Signup

If your required service is not listed, don't hesitate to ask. May be it is something I really do but forgot mention.



NOTE: If you are not sure about your package, you can discuss it with me. 

Reviews


:

Great work done. On time and real quick and professional. Appreciate his work.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment