Sunday, March 29, 2020

Build The Best Android And IOS App For You











About:

Hi!, I'm Daniel, I'm a high skilled mobile app developer. I have more than 5 years of experience building (Android & IOS) apps around the world for clients in America, Europe and Latinamerica. I would like to hear about your idea or project. I like to learn about business models and Innovatives projects. Also, I would like to share my knowledge and experience giving you ideas to better your app. Send me your requeriments before take the order, in this way we will be able to create the best product that your customers love. :)



BTW, I'm fluent in english and spanish (if you need to speak in other language).



With this gig, you can expect:



  • Work with a professional developer 
  • Quick and understanded communication
  • User Experience Design app
  • Cool Splash Screens
  • Eye-catching App Icons that your customers will love
  • Interactive and Easy to use Login/Signup Features
  • Push Notifications
  • 2-9 Revisions
  • A clean source Code
  • Custom Animations and Effects


We can send you a free prototype of your project if you message us your requeriments.



Note: Some apps are very complex and we will have to give you a custom proposal with more budget.



Regards,











Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment