Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Expertise In Roku Tizen Webos Firetv Android Tv











About:

I have 4 years of expertise in Smart tv app Development and Roku, Fire, and Android Tv App. I have great experience to meet the client requirement and make it simple for them and provide them a quality product with less amount. I always try to make happy to the client as they never regret on anything by choosing me. So if you want to hire me I always happy to work with you and meet your expectation and deliver you a quality job.



Expertise in 



1-Roku App

2-Tizen

3-WebOs

4-FireTv

5-Android Tv

6-Flutter

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good seller gave me exactly what I ask for.

Seller's Response:

THIS GUY IS GREAT !!

:

Its a great time to work with you

:

Great developer. Thank you.

:

thank you for the feedback




No comments:

Post a Comment