Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Doctor And Patient Appointment App Or Social Media App











About:

Hello! Last 5 years is dedicated to Android developing. In my applications I have worked with bluetooth,WI-FI, SQLite database, REST API,Camera Recognition. In general, I have about 10 years experience in the Software Development. During this time I've developed the software for aluminum industry(intelligent system) ,for traffic police (License Plate Recognition), developed intranet Web apps for Doctor and Patient. My expertise fields: • Native Android • Java, Kotlin • Google Map, OpenStreetMap • SQLite, Firebase, PostgreSQL,Realm, MySQL • Retrofit2, Volley, OKHttp • Crashlitics, • DropBox SDK, Push Notifications • In App Purchase, Stripe SDK and other payments systems • Firebase ML less

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment