Monday, March 30, 2020

Video A Demo Of Your Android Game Or App











About:

For only $5 I will video a demo of your Android game or app



Promote your Android app or game with a professional video demo to promote your app/game across the internet and social media. You’ll receive a professionally edited MP4 video. Order now! 



  • Gameplay/demonstration
  • Includes sounds from app/game 
  • In order for me to make the video, your game or app must be for Android devices and must be free unless you provide the APK file. 




Order from a trusted seller on Fiverr, I have years of experience making videos for Android devices. My goal is to make high quality professional videos to help you promote your Android apps and games.



 I have a acer 10 inch tablet and a samsung galaxy a50. Software I use to make the gameplay video is camtasia studio.



Please check out our samples and this is the kind you will get.



Here are some samples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beEJwgDeViI&t=2s

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSrmgTRdUyfVlHwZfkFEA-Q

Contact me with any questions.

Reviews


:

Good job on the video

:

After modification, the result is ok.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Good job! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment