Saturday, March 28, 2020

Develop Your Professional Android Application











About:

Hello 



I Will Develop Professional Android Application for your business or bring any idea of your app into reality with my skills.



I am a Professional Android Application Developer and UX/UI designer working for 4+ years in mobile application development department. I have come across all sorts of project from small level apps to Professional apps development for organizations . Customer Satisfaction and On time delivery are my top priorities.Number of revisions are unlimited until your are fully satisfied with the work done .



My Services includes :



  • E-commerce Apps
  • Location Based Apps
  • Google's API
  • REST API
  • Firebase
  • Social Media Apps
  • Chatting apps
  • Food Delivery Apps
  • WebView Apps
  • OCR
  • Sheets API v4
  • Camera2 API
  • Health based Apps

  • Video Playing Apps
  • Quiz Apps
  • Bug fixing
  • Taxi Services Apps
     And Many More



What I will Provide :



  1. Source code
  2. Signed APK file
  3. All Assets of project
  4. XDcc Layout files


Why Me :

  • On Time Delivery
  • Source Code Provided
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Fast Replies
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Affordable Prices




What Are you waiting for, get in touch ... :)



Please inbox me before placing the order. thanks


Reviews


:

high quality, fast and good communicator

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment