Sunday, March 29, 2020

Make Basic To Professional Level Android App











About:

Note: Please contact me before placing an order for discussing the app and price.



Hello there! Welcome to my gig. Do you have an app idea running inside your head sometimes? Are you dealing with some problem which can be solved by making an app? Or do you have any personal, professional project in hand? Is your assignment deadline nearby? Then you have come to the right place.


Pardon me with the dramatical introduction. I will develop an android application for you which can be basic to professional level development. I am here to offer you with:
  • UI Development: I will bring your app user interface design to live with mobile interface implementation.
  • Database Implementation: I can work with your app offline database along with online database implementation. i.e. Firebase Database, Authentication.
  • API Integration: I will work your API which you will provide.
  • Sensors: I can work with app sensors i.e. WI-FI, Bluetooth, Geolocation.


So, if you have anything else asking around your mind, please contact me. Otherwise, do order now!

Reviews


:

loved working with this guy!

:

very good seller. recommended to all. very polite and hard working. expert in his field.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment