Monday, March 30, 2020

Publish Your Android App To My Playstore Account











About:

Hi there,

I will publish your app to google Playstore of my account for only 5$..I have a Ir-resistible offer for you.I will upload your 2 apps on Playstore 1 this app and 2nd any other for future.I have 3 years of experience in android app development.I can do this very well.Hope to hear from you soon.

What you will get from me:

  • Confidentiality
  • Privacy 
  • Professional work

Custom orders also accepted If you have any query. Please inbox! I respond to you soon.

What I need to Publish your App on Playstore...

  • Name of app
  • Short Description
  • Long Description
  • Screen Shots
  • Featured Graphics

1) Icon (size 512 W * 512 H )

2) Banner (size 1024 W * 500 H)

  • Category Name
  • Email ID
  • release_apk(signed apk)
  • Contact me before placing order
Best Regards,

Hifza Ashraf

Reviews


:

very good job

:

Great work

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment