Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Develop Any Type Of Android App Or Fix Errors











About:

NOTE: Please discuss the application requirements with me in detail before placing an order.

I will do any type of mobile application in android based on your requirements. I will go ahead on application development with following phases:

  1. Mobile app UI design
  2. Application Development
  3. Database & API Development
  4. API & Database integration with mobile app

Tool Used

  • Android Studio


Services I Can Provide

  • Developing Custom Apps
  • API development
  • Android Services
  • The complete app for android
  • Ads Implementation
  • Convert website to Android app
  • Business Related Custom Android App
  • Online Authentication (Google, Facebook, Instagram...)
  • Web database (MySQL)
  • Web services
  • Material UI Design
  • Push Notifications
  • Friendly Customer Care
  • Fast Delivery
  • UI/UX Design, Material design for android


What i can fix:-

  • Design  issues of your android app
  • Perform issues of your android app
  • Errors in code (Logical/Syntax)
  • other errors





I will give you the best application development service with respect to your requirements and i am sure you will get 100% satisfaction. Your satisfaction is my success!



Kindly message me before placing the order, We will discuss about your project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great. He set up the whole app for me. Answered all my questions, very enthusiastic support and very patient. He helped me more than I expected. Awesome to work with!

Seller's Response:

Thanks!! For your kind words, waiting for your next project.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work done and highly recommended.He is very patient and down to earth person. He is genuine and his attention to detail is awesome.

:

Thanks for your kind words. Waiting for your next project!!

:

Very pleased with delivery Awesome seller, and responsive




No comments:

Post a Comment