Friday, March 27, 2020

Develop Android, IOS Application











About:

Hello,
It's Warm welcome to my Desk !!. 


Mobile Application developer who focuses on flexible and extensible architectures offering more than 4+ years of experience designing, implementing, integrating, testing and supporting impact applications developed in diverse, collaborative environments for mobile and tablet devices on the Android and iOS platform. 


Expert Android, iPhone, iPad, Tablet. I have built extensive experience and expertise in building world class Mobile applications for a range of industries/domains Business productivity, Retails ,Entertainment and many more.


I am always believe in client satisfaction so i always give  surety for time deliverable and continuous communication to my clients.


• Expert in PHP development with various PHP frameworks like WordPress, Code Igniter, Zend,   Opencart, Magento,Prestashop, Cakephp.
• Have a good skills and  expertise with ASP.NET, MVC, WFC, WEB APIS.
• I have worked 4+ years with database Oracle , MySQl, SQL SERVER.


Good English skill. Available any time for Discussion.




at last, I would like to work with Agile Software Development and Scrum Meetings.


Thanks For visit my Desk.


With Regards,
MEHUL

Reviews


:

Super fast

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment