Monday, March 30, 2020

Develop Native Android App For You











About:

In this gig i'm providing a complete Native Android App which synchronized data from your server and display according to your design using web services.

I have 2 year+ experience in Android Development and I will be happy to make your awesome idea into a great product.



My experience in major features of Android 



- Google Map, Geofence, Geolocation SDKs;
- Camera API;
- Audio/Video streaming;
- Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram SDK;
- REST API 
- Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM, GCM), push notification integration;
- Parse, Firebase SDK integration;
- Barcode, QR scanners;
- NFC, RFID
- In-app purchases.
- Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)


any other personal or business related application,contact me and i will guide you completely.



Thanks.

Reviews


:

He is the best, I strongly recommend.He is doing the tasks very fast and doing it extremely well. Thank you!

:

My favorite person on fiverr. He’s the fastest coder, when nobody in the world can fix my issues , only Arslan can. Appreciate you :)

:

He’s the best developer in the world. Smartest guy I know, I will be a repeat client forever . He also is a gentleman , very kind and will listen to you properly and fix things very quickly. Get him , you won’t go wrong. He helps me sleep at night . Thank you Arslan

:

Arslanali2 was great to work with. He understood the instructions and specifications of the App, perfectly. He made several changes without hasstle. Will work with him again, thanks.

:

Arslan is one in a billion. Very kind, courteous. On top of that, he excels all expectations. He’s the best . Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment