Monday, March 30, 2020

Be Your Android App Developer For Your Next Android App











About:

Before placing an order please do discuss all your needs and requirements.



Are you looking for Android Application Developer? If yes then WELCOME you are in right place.

I’m a Professional Android App Developer and I would love to build any kind of Custom Android according to your requirement by using the Best Practices and Standards defined by Android Developer Team

My Services:

  • Authentication using Gmail, Facebook, and Phone etc.
  • Different Android API Support
  • Local Database (SQLite / Room) 
  • Push Notification
  • Material Design
  • Firebase
  • Retrofit
  • Responsive Screen
  • Connect App With Server
  • Ads integration (Admob, Facebook, AdColony, AppLovin etc.)
  • CameraX API Integration
  • Map/GPS
  • Payment gateway integration
  • Chat Application
  • Social Media Apps
  • Admin Panel Connectivity

Why Me:

  • I’ll provide High Quality Delivery and Professional Work
  • I’ll provide Neat code
  • I’ll provide Bug-free code
  • I’ll Response Within 5 minutes
  • I’ll provide you Well-Commented Code


Gig Gallery includes some of my previous work, if you want to see more please contact me.

Reviews


:

Very professional and always try to adapt on my request. More thank that, he makes suggestion as per his experience. Highly recommended

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment