Saturday, March 28, 2020

IOS App Development











About:

Hi!

If you are looking for an iOS developer this gig for you. I'm an iOS developer with 4+ years of experience. I will give you the best and high quality service.



I'm well experience with:

  • Custom iOS Apps
  • E-Commerce Apps
  • Auto Layout for all devices
  • Core Data and permanent storage
  • Push Notification
  • API Integration
  • Firebase (Cloud storage)
  • Chat Application
  • Ads Integration
  • In App Purchase (Subscription based apps)

  • Google and Facebook (Social media) Sign In / Sign Up
  • Apple Map, Google Map Integration
  • Core Location
  • Core Animation
  • App Store Optimization
  • And more


Why me?

  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • Clean and Optimize code
  • App Store Submission
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fast Delivery
  • App Icon



Note: Before you place an order please contact me and share the project details with me.

Thank you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful work as always

Seller's Response:

Always... Great Experience!

Seller's Response:

Excellent work so far! 95% complete

:

Thankyou again! Can’t wait till it’s finished. You’re a legend

:

Always the best for me Recommended highly




No comments:

Post a Comment