Sunday, September 13, 2020

Movie App And Teach You How To Earn Money From It











About:

About This Gig



i will create Two Apps one is the Movie app and second App to control the Movie App + Affliate marketing to earn money From it.

 



Kindly Before Placing The Order Message Me To Discuss Your Project Feel Free To Message



Tools I will Use:- 

  •  Android Studio  
Services I Can Provide:-
  • Online Database (Google Firebase)


I will Provide:-

  • App Icon
  • Complete Application (Splash + App and Firebase database)
  • Locally ads in the app
  • Source Code
  • 2 Revisions


I will submit you the best product with respect to your requirements.



Kindly Before Placing The Order Inbox Me To Discuss Your Project

Thank You

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller is amazing as always. He goes above and beyond to make sure everything perfect. I will definitely work with him again. Thank you

:

Seller was amazing and very knowledgeable, he went over and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect. If you are looking for someone that will make sure you get what you want and to make money, then I recommend using him. Thank you Muhamed, Keep up the great work!

:

thank you so much , my main thing that make the buyer achieve what he want, thank you

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment