Sunday, September 13, 2020

Develop Stunning Apps On Flutter For Both Android And Ios











About:

Offered Services:

- Mockup (if needed)

- Proved professionality

- Continuous support and feedback

- Android / iOS app

- Upload on online stores in customer's account



Hi, I'm Ivan Territo. I have more than 6 year experience in mobile development. If you are looking for an app, the best you can imagine at a good price you are at very right gig.

I will maintain 
google and Apple guidelines so no chance of your app being banned/rejected. 



What can I help you with?

  • Custom Android and IOS Application based on Flutter
  • Mockups to Developed application.
  • Bug Fixing
  • UI
  • Work on an already existing App


Features Your App May Include:

  • Responsive App UI.
  • Beautiful Design And Solid User Experience.
  • Website to App Conversion.
  • Native Performance.

  • Firebase Integration.
  • Social Media Integration.
  • Local Notifications.
  • Push Notifications.
  • Location Services.
  • Google Maps Integration.
  • Map Navigation Integration.
  • API Integration.
  • Database Integration.



If You have any query, Please feel free to ask me anything. I'll be more than happy to provide you an answer and my services.



Please message me before placing the order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment