Thursday, September 17, 2020

Upload Your Application To App Stores











About:

I will help you in uploading your application to the respective app stores.



If you don't have a developer account, I will host your application on my account and transfer it later to you.



NOTE : -



1. I will only upload the app. If the build has any issues, I will charge extra to fix them.



2. The amount you pay is for the assistance I provide in uploading the app. You will be charged irrespective of your app's approval status.



3. Charges are $10 per app per store. If the app has to be uploaded in my store its $15



4. If your application is rejected. I will upload 1 more time free of charge. You will pay $5 thereafter.



5. I will upload one update free of charge and I will charge $5 for each update from thereafter.



Reviews


:

IOS Superstar, very professional, and helpful as well. I will order again and again

:

Super as always :)

:

Amazing as always!

:

Very cooperative seller, Go for it

:

He used just a day to finish my job




No comments:

Post a Comment