Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Be Your Android App Developer Or Develop Your Android App











About:

Hi Buyer,

 

I will Build your Android App or Be your Android App Developer.



I'm Professional Android app developer. I will do any custom android app development as per your needs.



All three Packages fulfill buyer needs and all include splash screen, app icon and source code for the android app.



Our Services includes:



  • Convert website to Android app
  • E-commerce App
  • Food Ordering App
  • Social App
  • Restful API
  • Android Chat App
  • Business Related Custom Android App
  • Online Authentication (google, facebook, Instagram...)
  • Cloud Database Firebase
  • Material Design
  • Animations
  • Push Notifications
  • Firebase App Development
  • Responsive UI/Ux Design


Tools and languages I will Use:



  • Android Studio
  • Adobe xd
  • Java,XML
  • Firebase (Online Cloud Database)
  • SQLite database 



My aim is to:



  1. Provides high-quality services 
  2. Customer Satisfaction and quick response
  3. Responsive UI/UX android app design on all devices
  4. Provides Reusability in the android code
  5. Android Testing




Note:Contact me before order :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

If you want an app that's not static but really userfriendly Awaisch is the one to go to. He does extremely well at trying to understand your point of view. Besides that he was willing to put in a lot of extra work by making changes within the app he build. You don't get one revision by Amaisch, you get unlimited revisions. I would definitely recommend him toward you if you are looking for an app that's delivering great customer experiences. Working with him shows you more than I can tell now that you're really working with an expert.

Seller's Response:

Thankyou so much.

Seller's Response:

Well done. The project was ready before the expected time. I will work and in the future with this seller. I recommend to you, because he is clear, exact and professional worker. Thank you!

:

Thankyou sir..

:

I'm so satisfied.. The Fastest and the kindest developer i have ever seen .. great service, great communication and Great work👌.. i really recommend this seller .. five stars to him. I Can't thank you enough .




No comments:

Post a Comment