Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Design And Develop Professional Android App For You











About:

ALL the above samples in my portfolio are 100% my own work.



Hi There, I'm Professional Android App Developer. I will develop any kind of custom android app according to your requirements, which may include Google Maps, youtube API or some other platform and much more.I will provide a responsive design with bug-free coding.I always focus on quality product development client satisfaction. Contact me before Ordering. Thank You.

What My GIG Offers:

  • Professional Android Design
  • Professional Android Development.
  • Professional UI/UX
  • Bug Free Code
  • No Crashes
  • Firebase Db
  • Sql Db
  • Shared Preferences
  • Wire-frames generation and App Flow 

  • Checks on all screens/ forms
  • Alpha and Beta Testing
  • Logo for your app
  • Transitions between screens
  • Follow all Golden Rules of Design
  • 100% satisfaction


The development process will go through different stages:



  • Discussing the requirements
  • Prototyping the design
  • Development
  • Testing
  • Launching to production


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment