Friday, September 25, 2020

Develop Native Android App For You











About:

I can deliver completely new native android app as you required from IDEA to Play Store.  

  • Material UI

  • Firebase
  • Google API Integration
  • User Authentication
  • Restful Web API Integration

  • Offline Database

  • Convert Website to Android App

  • Google Map API Integration

  • Multi-Screen Supported App

  • QR Code/Barcode Scanner App

  • Ads Implementation

  • Splash Screen

  • Google Play Store Submission




Tools I will use:

Android Studio/Flutter

SQLite

Java

Firebase

N.B: Please discuss frankly with me before placing order. I am always ready to hear from you.  

If you want to view my previous works Please visit my website: imunir.net









Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment