Friday, September 25, 2020

Products Technical Documentation And Design For You











About:

I will provide Quality solutions of Software Engineering tasks and Requirement Engineering tasks and best UML Diagrams in very affordable price. I can do all software engineering related tasks. I have an experience of 2 years in this field. Your satisfaction is my top priority. These are the following services;



  • Software vision Document
  • Summary Document
  • Problems Statements
  • Software Requirement Specification
  • Software Design Document
  • UML Diagrams i-e Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, State Machine Diagrams, Architecture Diagrams, Deployment Diagram, Component Diagrams, CRC Cards and Package Diagram
  • Use-Case
  • Requirements Gathering Techniques and elicitation
  • Software Development life cycle 
  • Agile Model
  • Waterfall Model
  • Testing Techniques
  • Requirement Engineering
  • Requirement Analysis 
  • CMM Levels analysis 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great working with this seller. He accommodated all my requests and delivered everything faster than expected. Communicates very well and extremely fast. Would recommend for sure. The finished product exceeded my expectations.

:

Thanks for having my services in product documentation.

:

The seller delivered a quality solution to my software requirements and provided great communication throughout the process. I will definitely be using the seller again in the future.

:

good work, good communication, good language will use again for deeper dives into it product documentation.

:

You exceeded. Great job. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment