Thursday, September 10, 2020

Develop Android App For You











About:

I have 3 + years of experience in Android Development and design. My special approach is to create a Custom App & E-Commerce android application with UX and UI design.
Here are the android major features I'm experienced with.



Features:



  • Develop Application with API'S
  • Design UX and UI.
  • Update the ready code, add features.
  • The redesign, re-skin the App.
  • Google/Restful and Soap Api's 
  • Third-Party Libraries
  • Chat Application
  • Camera Work
  • Call based   
  • WebView
  • Google Map
  • SQLite Database
  • Push Notifications
  • Firebase Integration
  • Ecommerce application
  • Business application
  • Firebase Authentication
  • SMS based Application
  • Firebase to Php Conversion
  • Social Media Integration
  • Database and Back end integration
I will Provide:

  • App Icon
  • Complete Application (Splash + App)
  • Complete Assets
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Clean source code
  • Beautiful UI/UX Design
  • Quick & Quality Delivery
Tools I will Use:

  •  Android Studio 
  • JAVA
  • FIREBASE
  • PHP(core and slim framework)
  • MYSQL
  • RESTFUL API







Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy is a highly skilled android developer. The application was very satisfying. He was responsive to any addition I request during the delivery time. His timing was perfect. I recommend this guy for any tough complicated application. If there are any further projects, I will definitely choose him.

:

its a good experience to work with him

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment