Saturday, September 5, 2020

Develop Android App Detecting Object Using Tensorflow Lite











About:

if you want an app android use TensorFlow library you're in right place, I can create for you app use tensorflow library for object detecting



I can create it with :

- Standard dataset -> it can detect 1000 objects 

- Customized dataset -> it have the object you want to detect 

 

I'm also offer a service that can help you for creating your own dataset .tflite or .lite as you want



If you have any questions about your app I will happy to respond you

Reviews


:

I know I can count on ayoub_19 to give me exactly what I need. He has worked on this project with me before, and enhanced it just as I requested. He is always interested in getting the details of a project first so there are no misunderstandings. Excellent quality, and comprehensive code.

:

I needed an app that would perform object recognition and send results to a Google Sheet, and ayoub_19 was able to deliver it, making enhancements along the way. His communication was excellent -- he stayed in touch if there were any questions or problems that arose and we were able to resolve them all easily. He delivered on time, but I asked for a few modifications after he delivered what I set as deliverables so this rating is late. Quality and documentation are exceptional - his coding is clearly explained. Truly goes above and beyond in his work!

:

Awesome person, to work with. Will definetly hire AGAIN

:

Excellent work. very recommended

:

This seller has been amazing in his delivery and his professionalism. I am very satisfied with all of the work he has done. he's one.of the best developers here in Fiverr!!




No comments:

Post a Comment