Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Develop Android App











About:

Hy.

i  m Waqar.
I'm Professional Android app developer with 2 years of experience. I will do any custom android app development as per your needs with stunning interface . . . I will provide a very responsive and attractive design along-with a bug-free code.


The product will be exactly like the concept and requirements. So don't wait drop a message to me  !!!.



My services in android includes:



  • Multi-screen Supported & Material Design Apps

  • Online User Authentication (Email, Gmail, Facebook...)
  • Online Database (Google Firebase)
  • .Custom Animations for stunning UX



And Many Many More . . .



My Aim is To:



    Provide software changes and revisions

    Good looking and attractive Interface

    Provide complete running code

    Customer Satisfaction



Note:Contact me before order :)

Thankx





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment