Monday, September 14, 2020

Develop Flutter Android IOS App











About:

Get your app running of both Android & IOS without burning tons of money separately for each platform. 



I have very strong background of mobile app technologies and spent years on it. I have tested various other hybrid technologies and found that flutter gives 100% native experience on both platforms (android & ios). So after understanding this, i switched from android native development to this technology. 



What should you expect form me ?

  • Best UI/UX 
  • Best coding techniques used
  • App will run smooth on both platforms
  • Will be responsible for my work in future


If you still not sure then, order my basic gig for testing my skill. If you satisfy then we can go further.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Best experience ! This developer really have guts of app development. I was stuck in a major error in our app and he solved it in no time. Good communication, excellent skills and love to work with him in future.

:

Its been great experience working with him :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment