Friday, May 15, 2020

Assist You By Developing Android App











About:

Thanks for looking at my gig I am android developer and i will assist you by developing android app using android studio and any related task like bug fixing,website to app conversion.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent app, fast delivery.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work by Sadam. I'm very happy that i could use him for my work. He always open for our suggestions. And changes also done whenever I asked. I highly recommend to work with him. Thank you so much for the awesome work.

Seller's Response:

Saddam is very passionate and very easy to communicate. I wanted to make an app within 4 days and he able to did and also did all the changes I asked. If you are looking for a professional developer him a chance. It'll be worth.

:

thank you jellybeanhuksy for your great feedback.

:

Seller did not complete order, extremely difficult to communicate, explained several times about the requirements but he has his own mind and wanted to do as he like. Insisted me to accept incomplete order. I was very supportive and offered to pay extra money but still he did not complete work. Poor quality of work that cannot be used. Tried to contact him several times so that he can complete the order to at least satisfactory level but he did not reply. He forced me to accept this order and this is the outcome that I received.




No comments:

Post a Comment